Sunday, September 27, 2009

itu kisahnye..

Assalamualaikum to fellow followers and silent readers...

Yeah..its already a month I paint my life here. Everyone is asking me
'hows life there?', 'how about food?', and 'hows life there?'. Urgh,
common questions. In this post, I'll spill out everything that I promised to write in
the previous previous post. Check it out~

Where do I live?


I live at an apartment with my mates at West Squire drive, Rochester. The apartment is just

so nice but..we have to walk about 10 minutes to the bus stop. And it takes about 15-30 minutes
from there to my campus (by bus). Crap! SO every morning,
we have to wake up as early as 5.45 a.m.


If we are late, we have to run like a gazelle, chasing for the bus or we missed our morning class.
For me there is nothing worst than running in the cold freezing foggy morning and
your feet get cramp until you don't feel your knee and downwards. What a life..

solution: Wake up early at 5 a.m. If late, don't take a bath. Or get a CAR! Anyone?=(


What about food?


Ayam masak merah, pengat pisang, nasi
goreng and bergedil berdegil


This is what I like so much. It is easy to get halal food here since our apartment is near to Halal shop.
So everyday, we eat rice with lauk like chicken, beef, fish fillet and shrimp.
Nothing to worry about
food.

Hows your first day in college?

Weh jom skip kelas..

Haha. Shut up! Dont ask me this question people. All right. I skipped the first class on the first
day at Rit because I missed the morning bus. Wth =p . I broke the record..yeah.
Then, I went to second class at 12pm on that day.
After the class dismissed, I checked my

schedule again and omg!
There some changes on it and I had a chem lab at 6pm to 9pm.
What?! Some of my

friends also were on the same wavelength with mine.
How are we going to break our fast? by eating

sodium chloride? hurm.. but since it was our first lab, our lab instructor
ended our lab earlier
at 7.30pm. Without wasting any second, we were running to
the interfaith center to perform our prayer

and break the fast. Then, we were waiting for the bus and reached home at 11pm..

what a tired,
miserable first-day!


Hows life now?

Waiting for the bus

This is the most difficult question for me to answer. Sometimes sad..sometimes happy..
Countless obstacles strew across my path
and I know
that will be a lot more on the next day and onwards. Life seems so fragile to me and

waiting for the bus is vital here. Seriously, i hate waiting for too long time.
Enough with the bus.


I just hope that I have enough strenght to face all of the
merciless challenge of life. Yes,

I'm so grateful that I have those people that I love around me although we are miles apart.

They are my strength. You are my strength. Take care..



5 comments:

  1. owh dem.
    jalan ke bus stop takes 10 mins.wtf!
    cantik lah view ramai2 duduk bersila tunggu bas atas paaadang!
    are u serious? takde pondok bas kaa?
    haha.
    neway,still im jealous to death sebab kau dpt fly.hahaha.
    gud lak bna.take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..10 mnutes..wth wateva!
    sakit kaki n penat kne lari pg2..
    ade pondok bas tp da sume american da duduk ctu..ktorg bersila la ats pdg..hihi
    btw tu kat apartment kwn aku..klo kt tmpt aku kne bdiri..
    haha jgn la jeles..nt ak keep update psl life kt cni.
    ko pun take care ek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to hear u r doing well! take care ekk! nti bler2 ak ade kesempatan ak nk visit korg kat sane! :)

    ReplyDelete