Thursday, April 22, 2010

dream on..

I want...
to take a walk on a beach in a dawn,
stepping slowly on white sand...
and waiting for the sunrise to show me its
greatest shine on the horizon...
I let the breeze of the sea kiss my cheeks,
and let the sound of waves singing on my ears...
how nice..

I want...
to lay down on the ground at night,
and let my body showered by the shine of
glittering stars and moon...
watching the clouds passing by the moon
and counting the stars for the whole night long...
how nice..

I want...
to wake up in the morning by the
sound of water flowing down on rocks,
the fragrance of forest is all around me...
and listening to the sound of mummy birds
feeding their baby birds..
very nice..



p/s: it would be nice if someone is with me..lets dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment