Friday, October 15, 2010

beban

I don't know how to say this. It is like..carrying tonnes of load on my shoulders. I can't tolerate it no more when i keep seeing something that is forbidden in Islam happened in front of my eyes. Yes, Islam. I know i am not the right person to talk about this but i still know what is wrong and what is right, what is HALAL and what is HARAM. We all went to school right? and i am sure you guys had learnt 'pendidikan Islam'. But...what happened now? I feel like the anger runs through all veins in my body and i feel like crying. I can't breath properly. How could you guys do that? Don't you guys afraid of Allah? Don't you guys thinking about your parents especially your mum? Are you sure that you will still breathing for another one day? or even for the next one minute...............?






2 comments: