Sunday, April 5, 2009

miss this moment..badly :'(..

Hmm..lately, i keep missing those beautiful moments that i've gone through in my life. I miss them badly!!! I dunno why i hav the guts to open one of the picture folders in my latop and post those pictures here. It was the double trip to Cameron Higlands n Pangkor Island we went last year. Take a look at d above picture..it was soooooooo baeutiful scenery at ladang teh Brinchang...

Wow..those strawberry look delicious..aum! I dun remember where i've snapped dis picture but they are just soooooooo cute hanging like dat!

Aha..dis one make me like crazy! i just cudn't stop myself from touching them, smell them..n kissing them bcuz they were so desireable! ahakss*waaaaa..those roses are so so so so so....beautiful!!!*


Iyea..dats me wit 'Miss Beautiful Adorable Hot Red Flower' at one of the flowers farm at Cameron Highlands..*Pizz babe!*

Take a look at this pic..dat was not a swimming pool (of coz), dat was not a fish pond but...it was the crytsal clear water of Pangkor Island!! *wink2*..You can see those gorgeous fishes 'melantak' the tiny pieces of bread on the water surface. I cud touch them with my hand and it was owesome!*wahh..*

Oh my God, just take a look at the scenery behind me n my sis..it was sooo beautiful! I feel like wana stay there forever..*watch out with those gigantic rocks behind us..there was many 'teritip' under them. I got a deep cut on my tapak kaki whenever i tried to climb on one of the rocks there..huhu*
And.....yeahhh. We are the survivor of Pangkor Island after the immunity challenge...hahaha=p.
I miss dis moment terribly..*uwaa..*

Yea..i hope dat i still have a chance to go there again. Watching the sun set on the horizon, touching the crystal clear water, enjoy your cheeks being touched by the fresh breezy air of Pangkor, feel the white soft sand with your bare foot...*ahh..cukup2..xthn!!*..wow.. dat just.. fantastic!

p/s : Nikmati la hidup ini selagi diberi kesempatan..(^^,)

2 comments:

  1. waaa~
    trip itoo sgt besh..
    sampai atii kamoo..
    mau ikot gakk..
    huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. bina!
    buat tag kat page saye..hehe

    ReplyDelete