Thursday, December 10, 2009

Today

Today...

1. Woke up at 7.40 a.m. My class started at 8.00 a.m.
Took bus at 7.57 a.m. Arrived at Van Purseum lecture hall at 8.20 a.m.
Tak mantap.

2. During lecture, there was 2 eye-clicker questions.
I answered them with zero-knowledge on my head. Got both right. Alhamdulillah.
Mantap.

3. During chem lab at 2.00 p.m, I finished my experiment earlier
and smoothly. Thanks to partner, Sylvia. Left lab at 3.15 p.m.
Memang mantap.

4. Checked my 'babies' in tissue culture lab at 5.00 p.m.
All of them have grown perfectly.
Mantap terbaek.

5. Crazy snowstorm hit RIT today. Wind blew crazily. Almost flew
away by the crazy storm. Sakit dada crazily.
Tak mantap.

6. Just finished my homework . Done. Yes. Yes. Watched snowfall
through window. With million things on my mind.
Dah, dah. Gi tdo. Esk klas kul 9.


p/s: I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.



No comments:

Post a Comment