Wednesday, December 30, 2009

nulsaranghae..=D

Its now the end of winter break. *Hik*. Ok, i'm having hiccup right now. Haha. Watever. I'm going to write this uneducational post to kill my agony of boringness. Oyeah, i'm currently watching, singing, dancing Super Junior. Super Junior or SuJu is a Korean group consist of 13 pretty boys- Leeteuk, Siwon, Donghae, Heechul, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Kangin, Kyuhyun, Hankyung, Ryeowook and Kibum, making it the largest boy group in the world. Their popularity has popped out all over asia and they are multitalented- besides singing, they also dancing, acting and tv/radio hosting. Ok. Boring. That's not the point I want to write here. The point is that...I really admire the bond between them. Living together in a dorm, the 'brother-brother' bond between them grow even stronger than carbon-carbon bond in diamond. Seriously, i really touched to see those of them sharing bitter and sweet moment of life together.

japanesemusicdream.files.wordpress.com
Smart~

Since I am the eldest in my family, I don't have any chance to experienced the 'big brother-sister' bond. I am the kind of person who easily get jealous tapi bukan cemburu buta okay. When I was in elementary school, I really jealous with a friend of mine (a girl) who had a brother (abang). Every morning, her brother sent her to school by motorcycle but I struggled alone carrying tonnes of books on my back walked to school. During recess period, he came again to school to give her meals from home. One day, she lost her pocket money. After the last class ended, as usual, her brother was waiting for her outside the school gate. I saw her crying while running to get her brother. Then, he wiped her tears and consoled her until she stopped crying. How lucky. She had a brother who wiped her tears during hard time but I was crying alone and I wiped my own tears when I got bullied by naughty boys in my class. At that time..I really2 wanted a big brother. I want a brother who will send me to school every morning. I want a brother to play p.s2 together. I want a strong brother who will protect me from those naughty boys. I want a brother who will teach me to recite Quran every night. I want a brother who will hold my hand during crossing the road. I want a brother who will wipe my tears and console me whenever i'm crying. Haha. Itu memang mengada. Feel funny when I think back then. Masa tu belum matang lagi okay.

koreanwithajenk.files.wordpress.com
Sape nak jadi abang saya angkat tangan.

Back to SuJu story, one more thing I like about them is that they're laughing like crazy, crying, doing silly thing in front of camera without worrying about their reputation as artist. Yes, doing things like pulling others pants, laughing like...insane, crying whenever they're missing their parents at home. Apa orang cakap..tak control macho. After watching SuJu gameshows and talkshows, now I found the reasons why Lela, Pae and Fatim really like SuJu during Intec years. In one of the show, I really touched when one of SuJu members, Hankyung, bought a new house to his parents. In other episode, Donghae was crying when he missed his father who passed away because of cancer. How they value their family more than everything. Most of them come from not-so-rich family and they've struggled a lot to reach their level as now. I admit that I laugh a lot when watching them in gameshows and crying when come the sad part whenever they talk about their family. Thats make me missed my family so much. ='( uhuk..

p/s: waa nak balik,,,,,,,,,,


2 comments: