Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thank you.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrbdmY8Urps


I dedicate this song to all people that
have made my life full of colors in 2009.

From deep inside my heart
I want to say
thank you..

I know i'm not good enough to be your friend
but...
thank you for the precious time we all went through together
: Pae, Mimi, Fadh, Gee, Fatim, Pika, Pobin,
Sumi, Irfan, Meor..and more


I know i'm not good enough to be your student
but...
thank you for teaching me everything
bcuz of you, i'm here..
: Cikgu2 tadika, cikgu2 SkSi 3, Cikgu2 SmSi,
Cikgu2 SMKDaM, INTEC's lecturers


I know i'm not good enough to be your sister
but...
thank you for your love
thank you for your laugh
thank you for your support
: Nana, Ami, Nini, Alia...

I know i'm not good enough to be your daughter
but...
thank you for raise me up with all your love
thank you for your delicious meals
thank you for stay up late when I was sick
thank you bcuz sent and picked me up after school
thank you, bcuz of you I could see this world
: Mama, abah...

Last but not least

I know i'm not good enough for you
but...
thank you for your time
thank you for your support
thank you for your love
thank you for everything..
: you



2 comments:

  1. me love the song!!! thanks a lot dear...can't wait to be with u this coming August [insyaallah]

    ReplyDelete
  2. pae..cpt2 la dtg cniiii..amik organic chem ngn akuuuuu~~~ huuuk2
    amin. amin. amin. Insyaallah pae. Pae, fighting!!

    ReplyDelete